Jen's Online Journal - CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Sister, My Hero

My Sister Today (with her boyfriend Keith)...

So many of you have asked about Lizzy in the past little while, I figured it was about time I did a posting on her. My little sister is such a trooper and is doing SO well. She will never be as strong as she use to be and she's going in for plastic surgery in December to remove the stretch marks the kidney failure and steriods caused. She's back at the University of Waterloo going strong and my entire family is so proud of her! To think last August Lizzy was on life support is almost unthinkable. Seeing my little sister barely hanging on was the worst thing I've ever had to experience in my entire life. Below is a photo of Lizzy when she was sick - she's the poufy one. The poufiness and wait gain were from kidney failure and also massive doses of steriodal drugs. For those of you who think I'm a trooper - meet my new hero!